Topics may include:
- Mindset strategies to be an effective and extraordinary leader within any environment.
- My story about living with lepers in India, working with sex slavery in
Mumbai and volunteering in Zambia and Zimbabwe with HIV+ orphans
and street children.
- The mindset I used to begin a charity in my 20’s that now educates over forty children in Zimbabwe and links volunteers to projects around the world.
- Social Justice issues and how we can be a catalyst for change.
- Overcoming pain – share the death of my mother, along with the grief I have experienced seeing children die in developing countries and the keys I used to handle pain and grief.
- An integration secular or spiritual/Christian themes into the presentation.
- Shape your own destiny, how you can be the leader of your own life.